[DOE-Arts] Happy 2013!!
Argy.Nestor at maine.gov
Tue Jan 1 21:39:06 EST 2013
I hope your vacation was wonderful and that you had a chance to rest up, enjoy family and friends, and play in the snow! YAY SNOW!
Below are the blog posts from the last week - from Christmas Day to today, New Years Day, located at http://meartsed.wordpress.com/. And for those of you who may have missed it, the Maine Arts Assessment Initiative Mega-regional workshop information was posted and can be found at http://meartsed.wordpress.com/2012/12/25/maai-and-mlti-partner/. You will need to register for these FREE workshops (contact hours included) so please check out these opportunities being held in four locations throughout the state! The first one is coming up on January 14 at UMF.
* Happy New Year - It is what it says!
* Resources, Links, Research - A ton of information
* Student Artists Recognized - Student met with First Lady Ann LePage
* UMaine Museum of Art - Benefactor extends free admission at Bangor's art museum
* WERU: Maine Arts Alive - Radio show on arts education
* Jeff Beaudry - MAAI leadership team member
* Complexity of Music - interesting Vimeo on music
Thank you for all you've done in 2012 for students and arts education and best wishes for a wonderful 2013!
Make it a GREAT YEAR!
Visual and Performing Arts Specialist
Maine Department of Education
23 State House Station
Augusta, ME 04333-0023
argy.nestor at maine.gov<mailto:argy.nestor at maine.gov>
Learn about the Maine Arts Assessment Initiative at http://maineartsassessment.pbworks.com
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the DOE-Arts