[DOE-Arts] Happy last week before Spring break!
Argy.Nestor at maine.gov
Tue Apr 15 20:11:46 EDT 2014
How can you tell when I am much to busy? When the Tuesday morning email to the list-serv doesn't get mailed on Tuesday morning. However, it is still Tuesday! Maybe it is the weather. I keep getting confused about what season it is!
RECENT BLOG POSTS
Below are the most recent blog posts that are located at http://meartsed.wordpress.com/.
* Another Teacher's Story: Patti Gordan - Teacher leader and music educator tells her story
* MAEA Awards - Several awards presented this past weekend
* Arts Education Day - coming up at the State House on April 2
* High School Scholarship - MAEA announces funding
* Webinar Archive CC and the Arts - Last weeks MAAI webinar, 2nd in series for 2013-14
* Another Student's Story: Zachary Fisher - message given at Arts Education Day at State House
* Julie Richard Remarks - presented on Arts Education Day
Save the dates!
Maine Arts Assessment Initiative is providing professional development this summer at the New England Summit on Arts Education. July 29, 30, 31 and for teacher leaders August 1 at USM, Portland. The cost is $299, early bird special (by May 30) $274, and additional $25 savings for teams (2 or more). Both of these discounts bring your total to $248.00. You can learn more at http://mainearts.maine.gov/Pages/Education/NESummit#. Registration is now open
Please contact me if you have any questions!!
Thank you for the important work you do each day educating Maine students in their arts education!
Make it a great day,
Ms. Argy Nestor
Director of Arts Education
Maine Arts Commission
193 State Street, 25 SHS
Augusta, ME 04333-0025
207/287-2713 Direct Line
207/287-2724 General Office Line
argy.nestor at maine.gov<mailto:argy.nestor at maine.gov>
Maine Arts Assessment Initiative http://maineartsassessment.pbworks.com
Mega-regional workshop registration is now open! Learn more at
MEArtsEducation on Facebook at
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the DOE-Arts