[DOE-Arts] Remove

Jacquie Kahn jkahn at rsu20.org
Tue Jun 17 13:48:59 EDT 2014

Please remove me from this list. Thanks

Jacquie Gage Kahn
Extended Learning Program
CASS, Drinkwater, Ames, Nickerson
BAHS Science Olympiad Coach
RSU#20/CASS
31 Elementary Way
Belfast, ME 04915

On Tue, Jun 17, 2014 at 1:11 PM, Mary Zane <mzane at gwi.net> wrote:

> Please remove me from this list.  This is my second notification.  Mary
> Zane

Confidentiality Notice: The material transmitted herein is intended only
for the use of the addressee and may contain information that constitutes
work product or is confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable
law. Distribution or copying of this communication or reliance upon its
contents by unauthorized participants is strictly prohibited. If you have
telephone or email.