[DOE-LanguageSpeak] Maine DOE World Languages Newsletter for December 2020

Perkins, April April.Perkins at maine.gov
Tue Dec 1 14:45:03 EST 2020

Dear World Language Educators,

Please find attached this month's newsletter. If you are aware of upcoming professional learning opportunities, events, job openings, or other information you would like to have included in the next newsletter, please feel free to call or email me. Meanwhile, I hope you are all doing well, and I encourage you to reach out to me or Joe Schmidt, Acting Coordinator of Secondary Education, at joe.schmidt at maine.gov<mailto:joe.schmidt at maine.gov> if there's anything we can do to support you.

April Perkins   [A button for name playback in email signature] <https://www.name-coach.com/april-perkins>
Director of ESOL/Bilingual Programs & Title III
23 State House Station
Augusta, ME 04333
Cell: (207)441-9043
april.perkins at maine.gov<mailto:april.perkins at maine.gov>
she/her/hers
[cid:image002.jpg at 01D6C7F0.69104240]

To protect students' privacy, please remember
not to send students' names or other
personally identifiable information via email.
Use state student identification numbers only.
FOAA Notice: Under Title 1, §402.3 This email may be considered a public record and subject to Freedom of Access.