[erate-maine] School technology plans

Norton, Sylvia K Sylvia.K.Norton at maine.gov
Tue Jun 1 19:22:30 EDT 2010

It's that time of year for those schools with technology plans that
expire in 2010 to submit new three year plans (July 1, 2010 - June 30,
2013)  for approval.   All public school districts must have a current
technology plan approved by the Maine Department of Education.  Private
schools on the list below need a technology plan if they participate in
the services of Networkmaine.  A technology plan may be approved by a
USAC SLD-certified approver as listed on the USAC database and
documentation of approval  sent to my attention.  Or,  you may submit
plans to me for approval.

The following is a list of plans that I do not have indicated in my
database as being received.   As I have been out of the office recently
and seem to be in a deluge of email and papers, I may not have accounted
for everything sent to me so please check to see if your school is
listed here and contact me via email if you have questions.   If you
have submitted a tech plan, you should hear from me this week.  If you
have not submitted, a tech plan should be sent to me immediately so that
it can be approved by June 22nd.    Please include on your document the
creation date for your plan (the one that is September 18, 2009 or
before) and if you have become a regional school unit please indicate
your RSU number.

AOS 91

Ashwood-Waldorf School

Bangor Christian School

Cape Elizabeth

Carrabassett Valley Academy

Center for Teaching and Learning

Chebeague Island

Foxcroft Academy

Greenbush

Hebron Academy

Holy Savior School

Hyde School

Jay

John Bapst Mem HS

Kennebec Montessori School

Kents Hill School

Kids Peace - New England

Kittery

Lewiston

Lisbon

Madawaska

Maine Central Institute

Milford

Monhegan

Morrison Developmental Center

Northern Penobscot Tech Reg 3

Notre Dame de Lourdes School

Penobscot Christian School

Portland

RSU 01

RSU 05

RSU 13

RSU 15

RSU 24

RSU 25

RSU 34

RSU 37

RSU 41

RSU 44

RSU 53

RSU 58

RSU 64

RSU 75

RSU 86

Scarborough

Sheepscot valley Children's House

St. Dominic Reg HS

St James School

St Thomas Consolidated School

Stillwater Academy

Stillwater Montessori School

The Children's Center

The New School

Thornton Academy

Union 37

Washington Academy

Waynflete School

Sylvia K. Norton

School Library/Technology Planning Coordinator

State E-rate Coordinator

Maine Dept. of Education

23 State House Station

Augusta, ME 04333