[erate-maine] FCC Registration Numbers

McKenney, Janet Janet.McKenney at maine.gov
Thu Mar 17 11:23:29 EDT 2011

All schools and libraries need FCC Registration Numbers to complete the
Form 471 this year.
If you filed last year, this number will be on your Funding Commitment
Decision Letter (FCDL) on page 1 in the RE: section. If that number is
all zeroes that means you don't have an FCC RN and will need to obtain
one to complete your Form 471.
The website was down earlier today but seems to be working now.
Go to:

You need an EIN or TIN number to register.
Please check that you have a valid FCC registration number before
beginning your Form 471.  The closer we get to the March 24 deadline the
tougher it will be to process the Form in a timely manner.

Janet McKenney
Acting Director of Library Development
Maine State Library
64 State House Station
Augusta, ME  04333


More information about the erate-maine mailing list