[erate-maine] Technology plans

Pamela Goucher pamela.goucher at maine.gov
Tue Nov 8 15:29:26 EST 2011

Please excuse the long post.  The schools/districts listed below this message have State Technology Plans expiring as of June 30, 2012.  Completed technology plans should be sent to the Maine Department of Education for approval review by May 25, 2011.  Technology plans are required by State statutes as well as for Priority 2 E-rate funding.

In addition to the name of your school administrative unit, please include a listing of all schools within your district, by name.
Please also include a creation date (when you began the planning/revision process) and contact information (a name and position, address, email address, and phone number) for your technology plan.

You may email your plan as an attachment or a link to Pamela.Goucher at maine.gov or send paper copy to:
Pamela L. Goucher
Maine Department of Education
23 State House Station
Augusta, ME  04333

State guidelines for plans may be found at:  http://www.maine.gov/education/edletrs/2003/ilet/ilet07.htm
(Please note that as we begin the transition to the Common Core State Standards for Reading and Math, you will want to reference those standards along with the Maine Learning Results.)

For those schools that do not have to comply with State guidelines USAC/E-rate requirements for Technology plans may be found at http://www.usac.org/sl/applicants/step02/technology-planning/

Please feel free to contact me with questions or concerns.  I'll do my best to help out.
Pam Goucher

Pamela Goucher
School Library/Technology Planning Coordinator & E-Rate Coordinator
Maine Dept. of Education
23 State House Station
Augusta, ME 04333-0023
207-624-6897
Pamela.Goucher at maine.gov

AIRLINE COMMUNITY SCHOOL  AOS 81
Auburn School Department
Augusta Public Schools
Biddeford School Department
Brewer School Department
Dedham School Department
Deer Isle Stonington CSD
EUT:  CONNOR CONSOLIDATED SCHOOL
EUT: EDMUNDS CONSOLIDATED SCHOOL
EUT: KINGMAN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
EUT: PATRICK THERRIAULT SCHOOL
Falmouth School Department
Gorham School Department
Hermon School Department
Isle au Haut School Department
Isleboro School Department
Maine Indian Ed UI0: BEATRICE RAFFERTY SCHOOL
Maine Indian Ed UI0: Indian Island School
Maine Indian Ed UI0: Indian Township School
Millinocket School Department
Orrington School Department
Wells-Ogunquit CSD
Westbrook School Department
Yarmouth Schools
Union 93
Union 76
Union 60
Union 113
RSU 87/MSAD 23
RSU 83/MSAD 13
RSU 80/MSAD 12
RSU 68/MSAD 68
RSU 67
RSU 63/MSAD 63
RSU 60/MSAD 60
RSU 59/MSAD 59
RSU 57/MSAD 57
RSU 52/MSAD 52
RSU 36/MSAD 36
RSU 33/MSAD 33
RSU 32/MSAD 32 ASHLAND COMMUNITY SCHOOL
RSU 31/MSAD 31
RSU 29/MSAD 29
RSU 28/MSAD 28 (Five Towns CSD)
RSU 26
RSU 23
RSU 22/MSAD 22
RSU 18
RSU 17/MSAD 16
RSU 14
RSU 09/MSAD 09
RSU 08/MSAD 08  THE VINALHAVEN SCHOOL
RSU 07/MSAD 07 NORTH HAVEN COMMUNITY SCHOOL
RSU 06/MSAD 06
RSU 04
RSU 03/MSAD 03
AOS 99 RSU/MSAD 42
AOS 96 Whiting School Department
AOS 96 Wesley School Department
AOS 96 Machiasport School Department
AOS 96 Machias School Department
AOS 96 Jonesboro School Department
AOS 96 East Machias School Department
AOS 96 Cutler School Department
AOS 95 MSAD 27
AOS 94 Harmony School Department
AOS 93 South Bristol School Department
AOS 93 Nobleboro School Department
AOS 93 Jefferson
AOS 93 Great Salt Bay CSD
AOS 93 Bristol
AOS 91 Tremont
AOS 77 RSU85/MSAD 19 LUBEC CONSOLIDATED SCHOOL
BERWICK ACADEMY
COMMUNITY SCHOOL AT CAMDEN
FORESTDALE SCHOOL
GEORGE STEVENS ACADEMY
LEE ACADEMY
LINCOLN ACADEMY
LINCOLN ACADEMY ALTERNATIVE EDUCATION PROGRAM
MAINE SPECIAL EDUCATION MENTAL HEALTH COLLABORATIVE
PEN BAY CHRISTIAN SCHOOL
CENTRAL MAINE CHRISTIAN ACADEMY