[erate-maine] Schools: Technology Plans expiring 2013

Pamela Goucher pamela.goucher at maine.gov
Wed Sep 5 09:41:14 EDT 2012

My last day in this interim position is next week,  Sept 13th, so I am sending this tech plan reminder out a bit early since we are not sure how long it will take to post and fill this position and I know many of you will want to get started on tech plans - the year goes by quickly.

So, once again, please excuse the long post.  The schools/districts listed below have State Technology Plans expiring as of June 30, 2013.  Completed technology plans should be sent to the Maine Department of Education for approval review by May 25, 2013.  You'll get contact information as soon as we have someone hired.

Technology plans are required by State statutes as well as for Priority 2 E-rate funding.

In addition to the name of your school administrative unit, please include a listing of all schools within your district, by name, a creation date (when you began the planning/revision process) and contact information (a name and position, address, email address, and phone number) for your technology plan.

You may email your plan as an attachment or a link.   Watch for new contact information.

State guidelines for plans may be found at:  http://www.maine.gov/education/edletrs/2003/ilet/ilet07.htm
(Please note that as we begin the transition to the Common Core State Standards for Reading and Math, you will want to reference those standards along with the Maine Learning Results.)

Please feel free to contact me with questions or concerns.  I'll do my best to help out before I leave.

Pam Goucher

RSU 89/MSAD 25
RSU 78
RSU 75/MSAD 75
RSU 73
RSU 64/MSAD 64
RSU 58/MSAD 58
RSU 53/MSAD 53
RSU 51/MSAD 51
RSU 44/MSAD 44
RSU 39
RSU 37/MSAD 37
RSU 34
RSU 28/MSAD 28 (Five Towns CSD)
RSU 25
RSU 24
RSU 20
RSU 18
RSU 16
RSU 15/MSAD 15
RSU 13
RSU 12
RSU 10
RSU 05
RSU 02
RSU 01
Scarborough School Department
Sanford School Department
Portland Public Schools
Monhegan Plt School Department
Milford School Department
Madawaska School Department
Long Island School Department
Lisbon School Department
Lewiston School Department
Kittery School Department
Isleboro School Department
Greenbush School Department
Georgetown School Department
Chebeague Island School Department
Cape Elizabeth School Department
AOS 99 RSU 86/MSAD 20
AOS 99 RSU 86/MSAD 20
AOS 91 Trenton
AOS 91 Southwest Harbor
AOS 91 MSAD 76
AOS 91 Mount Desert CSD
AOS 91 Mount Desert
AOS 91 Frenchboro
AOS 91 Cranberry Isles
AOS 91 Tremont
AOS 91 Bar Harbor
AOS 90 RSU 30/SAD 30
AOS 90 RSU 30/SAD 30
AOS 90 Princeton
AOS 90 Baileyville
AOS 90 Baileyville
AOS 90  RSU 30/MSAD 39
AOS 43/ RSU 31/MSAD 31
STATE SCHOOLS:
NORTHERN PENOBSCOT TECH REGION 3
Waldo County Technical Center-Region 7
PRIVATE SCHOOLS:
ASHWOOD-WALDORF SCHOOL
BANGOR CHRISTIAN SCHOOL
CARRABASSETT VALLEY ACADEMY
CATHEDRAL SCHOOL
CENTER FOR TEACHING & LEARNING
FOXCROFT ACADEMY
HEBRON ACADEMY
HOLY SAVIOR SCHOOL
HYDE SCHOOL
KENNEBEC MONTESSORI SCHOOL
KENTS HILL SCHOOL
KIDS PEACE - NEW ENGLAND
MAINE CENTRAL INSTITUTE
MORRISON DEVELMENTAL CENTER
NOTRE DAME DE LOURDES SCHOOL
PENOBSCOT CHRISTIAN SCHOOL
SHEEPSCOT VALLEY CHDRN HOUSE
ST DOMINIC REG HIGH SCHOOL
ST JAMES SCHOOL
ST THOMAS CONSOLIDATED SCHOOL
STILLWATER ACADEMY
STILLWATER MONTESSORI SCHOOL
THE CHILDRENS CENTER
THE NEW SCHOOL
THORNTON ACADEMY
TRINITY CATHOLIC ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
WASHINGTON ACADEMY
WAYNFLETE SCHOOL
Pamela Goucher
School Library/Technology Planning Coordinator & E-Rate Coordinator
Maine Dept. of Education
23 State House Station
Augusta, ME 04333-0023
207-624-6897