[erate-maine] E-rate for PUBLIC LIBRARIES: the BEAR is back!

Leadbetter, Jared Jared.Leadbetter at maine.gov
Thu Aug 29 14:34:19 EDT 2013

Good afternoon,

To all those libraries anxiously awaiting the BEAR's emergence from hibernation, today is the day!

(Boilerplate caveat: this notice applies only to libraries who have an active Funding Year 2012 E-rate application for telephone service reimbursement. Please consult with your doctor if you have a heart condition before pursuing BEARs. Void where prohibited.)

In short, the online BEAR application (aka Form 472) is once more ready for use, and our training page for the new form has been updated. No training video... yet.

Training page here: http://www.maine.gov/msl/erate/training/form472.htm

As always, please contact me with your questions, concerns or cookies.

-Jared Leadbetter
E-rate and Technology Consultant
Maine State Library
jared.leadbetter at maine.gov<mailto:jared.leadbetter at maine.gov>