[Libworld] Library World slow?

Tina Branco tbranco at hughes.net
Sun Oct 10 19:12:00 EDT 2010

We aren't usually using the system during that AM  time frame and I don't
think our usage is that heavy. Either way, we haven't noticed any particular
slow downs. Are any of your other programs slow at that same time or Just
LW?  Have you called LW and asked them whassup?

Tina Branco

So Thomaston PL

tbranco at hughes.net

207-593-9312