[Libworld] LibraryWorld Slow down & backup

Rehmeyer rehme at fairpoint.net
Tue Oct 12 19:37:51 EDT 2010

This bounced the first time I sent it so am trying again.

I am pretty sure that LibraryWorld does their back-up at midnight because
when I am at home cleaning up records, it is always inaccessible at
midnight. Just like Cinderella! :-)

I have not noticed any slow downs during those times of 10:45 & 1:45, but
the system has worked better overall since we updated our desk computer. I
am also not accessing LibraryWorld on a regular basis at those time periods.

Barb Rehmeyer