[Libworld] Spine labels

wla@waterford.lib.me.us wla at waterford.lib.me.us
Mon Apr 11 15:40:07 EDT 2011

Hello all,
I need to buy a package of spine labels to use with LibraryWorld. I
think Highsmith 6 across L31-H43622 would work, but not sure. I called
Highsmith, had a lengthy and pleasant but not very helpful talk with a
sales rep. If all else fails, I will swallow hard and order from
LibraryWorld and pay the outrageous $10 shipping.

Please do not make this into a research project, but if anyone has a
quick answer I would appreciate it.- It is so nice to have a support
group out there!

Dorthe Hillquist
Waterford