[Libworld] Patron records

hiramlibrary@soldiers.lib.me.us hiramlibrary at soldiers.lib.me.us
Thu Jun 9 11:07:54 EDT 2011

Good Morning,

  I would like to move our patron list over to Library-World - and wondered if anyone has done so already - and if so do you have some suggestions as to the best and most efficient way ?  At the training I remember Val and Stephanie mentioning using a Rolodex with the patron's bar-code and other info.  If you used this method - did you also forgo giving the patrons new cards?
  We likely are a little different than most - as we are using a circulation/cataloging software already. However, if you could give me some input - I would greatly appreciate it.

-pam
-