[Libworld] LibraryWorld Reports for the annual report

Zurinski, Stephanie Stephanie.Zurinski at maine.gov
Mon Mar 7 09:44:02 EST 2011

Library World has responded with report functionality that will help you
with your annual report.  The instructions are below.  The first report
mentioned will give you your collection count if you've used the
collection field for Adult, J and YA designations.

The second report will give you the circulation for a specific location.

Both of these reports point out the importance of being consistent when
you assign location or collection to an item.  You'll see what I mean
when you generate the library status report because it will show you all
the different spellings or abbreviations that were used for the same
thing.  Not to worry - catalog maintenance is an ongoing process.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to call or email.

Stephanie