[Libworld] LibraryWorld Reports for the annual report

Tina Branco tbranco at hughes.net
Mon Mar 7 14:13:31 EST 2011

Hi Stephanie (and List people)

Well..we're making progress.  Wonder if it would be too much to ask if the
report could be printed as a PDF so we could save it and not have to run it
over and over again.

Also, if we're going to use "Find sets" (the rest of the world calls them
filters or sets) it would sure be a big help if the find set could show up
on the report, instead of the report just saying "Using Find set" at the top
of the report.  That's totally useless, and apt to become confusing since
Unless I export every single report I run to Excel, and then insert the
label myself, I'm quickly going to become very confused...

I'll probably send them another request later this week (plate's full today)
but if anyone else has the same pleas, feel free to ask LW before I get
around to it.  Together, we'll all learn how best to manipulate this to make
it do what we want.

Tina Branco

South Thomaston Public Library