[Libworld] Holdings records

Zurinski, Stephanie Stephanie.Zurinski at maine.gov
Fri Mar 11 08:35:38 EST 2011

Hi Tina,

Your folks are correct.  The definitions are reversed.  I had a serious
brain cramp when I wrote that and we didn't catch it until well into the
training. I had asked LibraryWorld for their definitions on the use of
those fields and they basically said they were interchangeable.  I
seriously apologize for the misinformation and the confusion.

Stephanie