[Libworld] material types

Tina Branco tbranco24 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 11:19:19 EST 2012

OK all you wizards!!

I'm running the Library Status report in LW, and my types list keeps telling
me I have the following holdings, but I haven't the vaguest idea what they
are or how to find out.  Any enlightenment would be met with cheers of joy
and the promise of a free lunch when next you get to So Thomaston.

Here are the puzzling entries

Type      Type Name         Catalogs               Holdings

m                                                            1
1

aa                                                           17           17

am          Book                                                      5700
5749

as            Serials                                   2              5

bm         Manuscript                                         2
2

em         Maps                                     5              6

g                                                              1
1

ga                                                           1
1

gm          Visual Materials                321         329

im           Nonmusic Sound Recordings      68           68

jm           Music Sound Recordings               7              7

mm        Computer Files                                 1              1

pc                                                           1
2

tm          Manuscripts                       3              3

In case that table doesn't covert too well , my Types "m". "aa", "g", "ga"
and "pc" all show there are holdings, but don't tell me what they are.
There doesn't seem to be any way to search for these.    Any brilliant
ideas?

Tina Branco

Director, So Thomaston PL

tbranco24 at gmail.com <mailto:tbranco at hughes.net>