[Libworld] material types

Andrea DeBiase adebiase at carrabassett.lib.me.us
Wed Feb 15 12:54:56 EST 2012

Hi,

Your email did help...perhaps you can answer something else for me.  I am trying to get records ( for our annual report) on circulation for Adult, YA and Children...our collection field says one of the above...i can only seem to get the total circulation numbers.  Can you help?

And as far as correcting the typos and mistakes in other fields, we just have to fix them one at a time, correct?  Oh boy!

Thank you for your help,
Andrea

Andrea DeBiase, Director
Carrabassett Valley Public Library