[Libworld] Scanner beepers

stronglibrary@strong.lib.me.us stronglibrary at strong.lib.me.us
Tue Sep 18 13:25:46 EDT 2012

Tina,
I bought another scanner so two people could work at once and the new
scanner, a more expensive scanner, has the same "problem".  I think
it's a Library World issue.  We find that if we don't watch the screen
carefully, the scanner will beep but the item does not get checked out
in LW.  It happens frequently and is frustrating to say the least.
Cheryl MCleery
Strong Public Library