[Libworld] Question re: Patron Type

Tina Branco tbranco24 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 18:11:11 EDT 2013

Vicki....you are SO SO SO right about the manual entry causing a world of
problems.  You'd think that allowing us to configure the field as a
drop-down if that's what we needed would be a great enhancement.  If you
have your browser settings set to auto fill, as long as you get the first
entry correct, then train people who enter the data to always choose the
entry from those that "pop-up" when you start filling, it should work.  It's
when people don't pay attention that it really sucks (pardon my French.)
And the fact that it is case sensitive also causes problems.

I keep meaning to send a message to LW help people to fix this, but just
haven't had the time.  Maybe if we all sent them the same message, they'd
get the hint???

Tina Branco,

Director, South Thomaston Public Library

P.O. Box 3

So Thomaston ME 04858

207-593-9312

tbranco24 at gmail.com

blogging as Tutu at http://tutus2cents.blogspot.com

currently reading "Caleb's Crossing" By Geraldine Brooks (for book club)

On the nook: "What My Mother Gave Me" by Elizabeth Benedict

currently listening to "Canada" by Richard Ford