[Libworld] LibraryWorld

Andrea DeBiase adebiase at carrabassett.lib.me.us
Fri Feb 8 15:20:03 EST 2019

I am completing the MSL annual report. In filling in the blanks for the
circulation report, I am using a find set for adult or Children/YA
circulation.

When the total comes up, I am asking if I count together the Check-out
total with the check-in total and the renewals all together. or Just
check-outs and renewals ( i know these are included)

Indicator 	Children/YA Circulation: Physical Materials (print, audio and
video physical units)
Definition 	The total annual circulation of all children/YA print and
physical material and audio and video physical units to all users. It
includes renewals.

      Circulation Activity Report

Start date: 2018-01-01 	End Date: 2018-12-31 	Subtotal by: Yearly

Using Find Set

Date 	Checkout 	Checkin 	Renew 	Hold 	Lost 	Found
2018 	4082 	3999 	453 	11 	13 	0
Grand Totals 	4082 	3999 	453 	11 	13 	0

Add 4082 and 3999 and 453 for total circulation of 8534?