[minervacirc] not needed before and freezing holds - please discuss!

McQuarrie, Lorraine LMcQuarrie at bts.edu
Tue Dec 8 11:23:10 EST 2009

An example of "not needed before" may be found here:

b26819910
AUTHOR  Sky, Harry Z., 1924-
TITLE   A rabbi in Maine / Harry A. Sky.
LOCATIONS       bts  , fml  , mhs  , sca  , wel  , tcy

Hold placed 3-25-2009
Not before 12-05-2009

I just scanned in the barcode of our copy (it now being past the "not before" date) and still Millennium did not recognize it as a hold request.

Perhaps we should turn off, or at least hide, this function.

Laurie McQ