[minervacirc] not needed before and freezing holds - pleasediscuss!

Marie Morey mmorey at gray.lib.me.us
Tue Dec 8 12:06:49 EST 2009

I am in favor of turning the feature off if it's not working the way the
patron would like. We did in fact have one on Saturday--it was a tad
crazy in here with our annual gingerbread house building event (135
houses constructed) and one staff member trying to fill ill's. She could
see the hold but couldn't understand why when she tried to activate it
that it wouldn't fill. It would be a nice feature if the hold didn't
show up until it was supposed to.

Marie