[minervacirc] Dates closed - wlk, cam. roc,pit, opl, mca,wel

Jennifer Leo jleo at westbrook.me.us
Mon Dec 14 14:05:32 EST 2009

Just to clarify, when you insert a line for your library, be sure one of your lines is highlighted. If you click insert or append without highlighting one of your lines, your new entry goes to the top or bottom of the list. I have used the move button (thanks Jackie @mca, for the tip!) to put the wlk* days closed in the right order.
~Jen

Jennifer Alvino Leo, MLIS
Head of Circulation/Public Service Systems Coordinator
Walker Memorial Library
800 Main St
Westbrook, ME 04092

(207)854-0630 ext 253