[minervacirc] Circ Users Group - Old Town - April 9th 10am

Alisia Revitt alisia.revitt at maineinfonet.org
Thu Apr 1 11:06:15 EDT 2010

Good Morning all:

The next Circ Users Group will be at the northerly end of things.  On
Friday, April 9th from 10am - 12:30pm, we'll be at Old Town Public Library (
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&msa=0&msid=113329237574174115425.0004832d86933e1e6577b&ll=44.933696,-68.652706&spn=0.019565,0.045447&z=15
).

Here is a general agenda.  PLEASE come with questions or with news and
stories to share about making the system work (even better--email me about
them before hand so I can print them on the agenda)!

   - Tips, tricks, and clarification about the settleup.  We'll come up with
   some supplementary material to share with all the circulation folks to do
   with making the settleup work now that we've had some experience with it.
   - Policy: Questions?  Decisions!
   - Recent or Upcoming Changes to the system
   - News from other Libraries

See you there,
Alisia

For those of you who are looking for the pattern in meeting, here it is.
Meeting every other month, earlyish in the month.  Fridays seem to work
well.  Rotating locations in the Cumberland County area, the Kennebec County
area, and the Greater Bangor Area.  If your library would like to host, I
would be delighted to have the meeting there.  We'll need a room that can
hold at least 30, a computer hookup or wireless and a blank space to project
onto.  Thanks!

Alisia Revitt
Systems Training and Support Librarian
Maine InfoNet