[minervacirc] Circulation Round Table August 19 in Bath

Alisia Revitt alisia.revitt at maineinfonet.org
Fri Aug 13 15:12:08 EDT 2010

Hello Circulators

Just a reminder that next Thursday we have a Circulation Round Table next
Thursday, the 19th, from 10 to 12:30 at Patten Free Library.  Please
register beforehand so we know how many people to prepare for at:
http://evanced.info/maine/evanced/eventcalendar.asp.

I'll kick off with a presentation and discussion about how the
INN-Reach/MaineCat system works and talk about best practices.  Another
topic will be setting rules/practices for extending holds.  I'm shre there
are a couple of other things, but I don't have the notes in front of me.
 Please send any ideas for discussion/education to me and I'll include it.

Alisia

 <http://evanced.info/maine/evanced/eventcalendar.asp>
Alisia Revitt
Systems Training and Support Librarian