[minervacirc] Please Register: Circ Roundtable TOMORROW at Patten Free library

Alisia Revitt alisia.revitt at maineinfonet.org
Wed Aug 18 10:00:42 EDT 2010

Good morning, all.

I have extended registration until 3 this afternoon and encourage anyone who
can to come (and to let us know so we have food!
http://evanced.info/maine/evanced/eventcalendar.asp).

We will be spending a fair bit of time talking about MaineCat borrowing: how
it works, ,what everyone should be doing to keep it ticking along, and some
things that came up in the statewide access and borrowing meeting at the
beginning of the month.  We'll also talk about guidelines for the new extend
holds feature, the circulation of periodicals, and a less tedious way to get
rid of old billed items, in addition to all the wonderful questions and
ideas you bring.

Hope to see you there,

Alisia

Alisia Revitt