[minervacirc] Please Register: Circ Roundtable TOMORROW at Patten Free library

Courtney Sparks csparks at patten.lib.me.us
Wed Aug 18 11:38:23 EDT 2010

Hi everyone,

We're happy to be able to host this next Roundtable meeting! Please be aware
that the parking situation here is very much like that at FML. There is a
parking lot out front and lots of street parking on Washington Ave. and
Front Street. Please park on the street if you are able in order to allow
better access to the library for patrons.

Thanks and see you all tomorrow,

Courtney

Courtney A. Sparks, MLIS

Head of Circulation & Interlibrary Loan