[minervacirc] Agenda for Circ Meeting Friday Feb 5th (and directions!)

Alisia Revitt alisia.revitt at maineinfonet.org
Thu Feb 4 17:08:59 EST 2010

Hi, All.

Here is a rough agenda of what we will be covering tomorrow at the meeting.
I am also including directions again because I gave a slightly wrong number
and there seem to be more than one map out there.  If you go to
http://www.thomas.edu/facilities/directions.htm, there are directions on
where to park (#19) and on finding the Atrium (#8).  [I originally said #9,
which is the workout room, but they're all right in the same building.]

A big thank you to the folks at Thomas College for hosting!

Agenda 10am - noon

Policy Roundtable (where executive policy decisions can be discussed and
suggestions for policy can be suggested for the standards committee and the
exec board)
 - New patrons who owe other libraries
 - Recalling items
 - Requesting and multi-volume sets

Happening Now (system changes or problems that will effect how you do your
work)
 - Remove Freeze Holds and Not Needed Before
 - Intra-Minerva billing
 - Other questions/concerns people have noticed

Under the Hood (where I explain the inner workings of some part of the
system)
 - Load Balancing - Loaning/Borrowing Debt - How the system picks an item to
request

Other
 - Request from another library for info about receipts

Followed by Circulations Standards Meeting, please stay if you can!

Alisia Revitt
Systems Training and Support Librarian
Maine InfoNet
alisia.revitt at maineinfonet.org