[minervacirc] Questions about the Settle Up plan

Joyce Wiebe opl at orono.lib.me.us
Tue Feb 9 12:05:39 EST 2010

I agree with Susan concerning the increase in postage. At the meeting
I was thinking we could email the "official"  invoice to the patron's
library with necessary info and call it good
OR
Send the bill with the van delivery service in manila envelops in
bags to the attention of whomever is designated on the MaineCat
contact page
OR mail!
Whatever is best for all.  Joyce

> I've been discussing what we talked about during Friday's meeting with my
> Director.  She's concerned about the increase in postage in mailing
> different bills and forms.  What are people's thoughts on e-mailing the
> between libraries forms and info?
>

> We currently e-mail 1st and 2nd notices if the patrons have that option,
> mail the bill to the patron and e-mail the patron's home library to let them
> know what is going on.
>

> What I'm thinking of is instead of mailing the new formal library to library
> bill, we would e-mail it and any other necessary information to the patron's
> home library to either the circulation contact on the MaineCat Contact List
> or to someone on another list yet to be created.
>

> Good idea? Bad idea?  Better suggestion?
>

> Susan Taylor
>
> Edythe Dyer Library
>
> 269 Main Rd. N.
>
> Hampden