[minervacirc] Questions about the Settle Up plan

Marie Morey mmorey at gray.lib.me.us
Tue Feb 9 13:18:00 EST 2010

Email works for me.

Thanks,
Marie
-----Original Message-----
From: minervacirc-bounces at informe.org
[mailto:minervacirc-bounces at informe.org] On Behalf Of Frechette, Valerie
Sent: Tuesday, February 09, 2010 12:58 PM
To: opl at orono.lib.me.us; Susan Taylor; Minerva Circ List
Subject: Re: [minervacirc] Questions about the Settle Up plan

Email would be fine for us.

Valerie Frechette
Associate Librarian
Central Maine Community College
1250 Turner Street
Auburn, ME 04210
(207)755-5335
vfrechette at cmcc.edu

-----Original Message-----
From: minervacirc-bounces at informe.org
[mailto:minervacirc-bounces at informe.org] On Behalf Of Joyce Wiebe
Sent: Tuesday, February 09, 2010 12:06 PM
To: Susan Taylor; Minerva Circ List

I agree with Susan concerning the increase in postage. At the meeting
I was thinking we could email the "official"  invoice to the patron's
library with necessary info and call it good
OR
Send the bill with the van delivery service in manila envelops in
bags to the attention of whomever is designated on the MaineCat
contact page
OR mail!
Whatever is best for all.  Joyce

> I've been discussing what we talked about during Friday's meeting with
my
> Director.  She's concerned about the increase in postage in mailing
> different bills and forms.  What are people's thoughts on e-mailing
the
> between libraries forms and info?
>

> We currently e-mail 1st and 2nd notices if the patrons have that
option,
> mail the bill to the patron and e-mail the patron's home library to
let them
> know what is going on.
>

> What I'm thinking of is instead of mailing the new formal library to
library
> bill, we would e-mail it and any other necessary information to the
patron's
> home library to either the circulation contact on the MaineCat Contact
List
> or to someone on another list yet to be created.
>

> Good idea? Bad idea?  Better suggestion?
>

> Susan Taylor
>
> Edythe Dyer Library
>
> 269 Main Rd. N.
>
> Hampden