[minervacirc] Circulation stats

Molly Larson mlarson at rockport.lib.me.us
Thu Feb 11 09:52:37 EST 2010

We use the definition of circulation as it is on the Maine State
Library Annual report-items must leave the library in order to count
as circulation. We have "honor system" books we add to our circulation
tally each month. These are items that are not cataloged but are
borrowed and then returned-paperbacks from our paperback exchange and
extra copies of bestsellers, for example.

Molly Larson
Library Director

Rockport Public Library
P.O. Box 8