[minervacirc] Training for Settleup

Alisia Revitt alisia.revitt at maineinfonet.org
Thu Feb 11 12:54:13 EST 2010

Hello, all.

I know that everybody needs more info about the new settleup procedure and
how it's going to work from soup to nuts.  Since I didn't want to derail the
circ roundtable, we only discussed the settleup in very general terms

Instead, I am running 3 training sessions to walk through the whole new
settleup process.  All of them will start at 10 and hopefully be done in an
hour, although I'll be available afterward if people have extended
questions.

Feb 23 Topsham Public Library
Feb 24 Maine State Library - Studio
Feb 25 Orono Public Library

If you unable to attend one of these sessions, I will also have complete
directions (with bells and whistles) on the web for people to lear in their
own time and place or as a reminder/prep.  This will be available starting
on Friday the 19th, and I'll send out an email with a link to the site when
it's available.

I am adding these sessions to community calendar at
http://evanced.info/maine/evanced/eventcalendar.asp.  Please register for
the session you will attend so we can have some idea of how many people will
be there.

Thanks!
Alisia

Alisia Revitt