[minervacirc] Training for Settleup

Alisia Revitt alisia.revitt at maineinfonet.org
Thu Feb 11 13:09:45 EST 2010

Ok--proof that my brain works faster than my typing fingers:  I certainly
didn't mean to imply that anyyone would be "leer"ing at the online
directions (which would really not be that interesting).  I can only guess
that lear=look+read+hear; while I tried to decide which word to use my
typing motor skills just got on with it.

so:

> If you unable to attend one of these sessions, I will also have complete
> directions (with bells and whistles) on the web for people to LOOK AT and
> READ in their own time and place or as a reminder/prep.

Moving on...

Alisia

Alisia Revitt
Systems Training and Support Librarian