[minervacirc] State Report Stats for Public Libraries 2009

Susan Samberg ssamberg at thomas.lib.me.us
Thu Feb 11 15:27:23 EST 2010

As in the previous past 2 years, I was asked to put together the stats for
Total Children's Circulation and Total Circulation for the State Report.

The data is tabulated according to your library’s fiscal year. Most
Minerva libraries follow a standard fiscal year. Those libraries following
a calendar year are bfl, cam, pem, pit, ski, swh, and war. The fiscal year
for Witherle Memorial Library is from 2/1 – 1/31. Please check the link
for last years report and the methods used in tabulation.

http://www.maine.gov/infonet/minerva/statistics/state.htm

IF YOUR LIBRARY HAS SWITCHED the RANGE OF ITS FISCAL YEAR, let me know by
2/16/10. I'll be working on this next week.

Susan Samberg
Chair for Minerva Statistics Committee (yes there is one!)

Thomas Memorial Library
6 Scott Dyer Road
Cape Elizabeth, ME 04107
799-1720