[minervacirc] IMPORTANT: Minerva server down--unets is investigating, will be back up asap

Alisia Revitt alisia.revitt at maineinfonet.org
Wed Jan 6 11:09:55 EST 2010

Morning All.

The Minerva server wend down a couple of minutes ago.  This means that there
are no connections through Millennium clients and that the OPAC is offline.
We have called UNETS, and they are checking to see what has happened at to
get it back up and running as soon as possible.

I will send another message when it is back up.  In the mean time, please
use the offline circulation or whatever processes you have in place at your
library.

Alisia

Alisia Revitt
Systems Training and Support Librarian