[minervacirc] Patron E-mail Address Search

Alisia Revitt alisia.revitt at maineinfonet.org
Mon Mar 1 10:35:31 EST 2010

Hi, Jane. (and all, since it's a helpful kind of list to run)

If you want to find the patron with the email address for example
jweed at ci.lewiston.me.us, you would run a list like this

Store Record Type: Patron
[if it's one of your patrons]  Index  Barcode (b)    2____000000000 to
2____999999999 [with your 4 digits]

Type          |      Field    |  Condition  |   Value A
Patron (p)  |  email (z)   |  has (h)    |   jweed at ci.lewiston.me.us

You could probably shorten it to just has jweed as long as it was relatively
a relatively distinctive name.  If you got more than one result, you could
always just have a look.  If it's not one of your patrons, I'm afraid you'll
have to run the entire range, which will just take longer.

That should do the trick,

Alisia

Alisia Revitt
Systems Training and Support Librarian