[minervacirc] New 15 items limit

Alisia Revitt alisia.revitt at maineinfonet.org
Tue Mar 2 15:59:55 EST 2010

Hi, All.

I did make a mistake on Gray, whoops!  The 15 item limit does apply only to
holds, which brings up a separate question:

Do you want a limit on the number of items your patron types can request
through MaineCat?

Some locations with tight restrictions on the number of holds that can  be
placed have no limits or high limits on the number of MaineCat items their
patrons can get out, leaving you on the hook for some pretty steep
replacement costs.

To see your ptype's limits, look at the patron block table.  In the
Circulation module, go to Admin > Parameters > Circulation > Patron Blocks.

Alisia

Alisia Revitt
Systems Training and Support Librarian
Maine InfoNet