[minervacirc] Difficulties printing from Millennium

Barbara Bartley bbartley at kvcc.me.edu
Mon Mar 22 09:16:03 EDT 2010

Yes, we had the same trouble and have sent an email to the InfoNet
staff. (We were wondering if it was only us.) Our printer ended up with
16,000 jobs in the print queue! It's still possible to print notices
out, but only from the print button, NOT the "Send to printer" option...

Barbara Bartley, Librarian
Lunder Library
Kennebec Valley Community College
92 Western Ave.