[minervacirc] Question about payment for lost item

Liz Reisz lreisz at yorkschools.org
Mon Mar 29 13:34:54 EDT 2010

What is the procedure for when one of our patrons pays for a book borrowed
from another library that they have lost before that patron receives a
bill and the owning library has sent an invoice?
Do we mark the item as paid, like we would for one of our items, and then
send the payment to that library? Or is there some other way this type of
situation is best handled?
Liz

Elizabeth Crawford Reisz
Director of Library/Media Services
York School Department
30 Organug Road
York, ME 03909
tel. 207-363-7887
fax 207-363-1811
ereisz at yorkschools.org

"It's not the length of life, but the depth"  - Ralph Waldo Emerson

original message.  This message is automatically appended to all email
leaving yorkschools.org