[minervacirc] Question about payment for lost item

Cyndi Burne cyndi at topshamlibrary.org
Mon Mar 29 14:31:40 EDT 2010

Although this particular scenario was not covered in the new settle up
procedure I would like to suggest we follow the guideline of not changing
the status of another library's item.  Please contact the owning library and
ask them to remove the item from your patron's account.  This will not only
allow the owning library to replace an item quickly, it will also preserve
the integrity of the fines paid reports that some of us run daily.

Cyndi Burne
Assistant Director
Topsham Public Library
25 Foreside Road