[minervacirc] It's that time again -- Circ Round table and Standards Meeting June 3rd at Lewiston Public

Alisia Revitt alisia.revitt at maineinfonet.org
Wed May 26 15:23:32 EDT 2010

Hi, all.

Another two months have flown by and yet again I'm sending out short
notice to a minerva circ meeting.  Someday I will learn my lesson.

Next meeting will be THURSDAY (not Friday*) June 3rd, graciously hosted
by Lewiston Public Library.  10am-12:30pm as per usual.
Please send suggestions for agenda items, rants, raves, or any topic of
conversation to me.

And for those who would like to plan ahead, the next meeting after that
will be Thursday (again) August 19th at Patten Free Library in Bath.

Be there, or be square,
Alisia

* apologies to those who have already seen the Friday date in the
calendar.  I had to reschedule due to a conflict.