[minervacirc] ILL situation

Alisia Revitt alisia.revitt at maineinfonet.org
Mon Sep 13 10:57:40 EDT 2010

Hi Michelle and other Circulators,

This is the second report of behavior like this I've heard in the last few
weeks.  It's one of those things that's hard to replicate to figure out
exactly what priority is coming through.  My understanding is, as you have
said, that once an item was IN TRANSIT, it would go out to the person it was
sent to, not to another hold further down.

I will try to make this problem happen in a controlled situation so that we
can see the exact causes and effects.  In the mean time, if you have
examples of this happening, I will collect them together--drop me a line
with the item number and patron number.

Thanks,

 Alisia Revitt  |  Systems Training and Support Librarian  |  Maine InfoNet

On Mon, Sep 13, 2010 at 9:24 AM, Michelle Firmin <MFirmin at andovercollege.edu