[minervacirc] ILL situation

Caroline Hawks chawks at westbrook.me.us
Tue Sep 14 10:51:49 EDT 2010

This same type of thing happened to us here at Walker last week. An item was in transit for one of our patrons. We knew because she was here in person when we looked it up. Later in the week when she cam in we looked again and saw that it was on the holdshelf for  a patron at another library and our patron was an "item" level hold for this same item, behind the patron who had it. Looked to us like someone had "bumped" our hold for their own patron. Can't remember which item it was now.

Carrie Hawks
Library Technical Assistant
Walker Memorial Library
800 Main St