[minervacirc] Point of information

Frost, Judith G. jfrost at cmcc.edu
Mon Sep 27 10:21:36 EDT 2010

Martha,
We have a community profile that we can use for Alums and someone from the general public to check out our books. They however cannot do online requesting and would not be allowed as a result to do walk in borrowing. We have very few of these. Still not sure with the new id structure, if we would be able to set up a community account - need to check.

As a result, we have three profiles - student; faculty/staff; and community. Hope this helps some.
Judy

Judith G. Frost
Director of Library Services
Central Maine Community College Library