[minervacirc] See you tomorrow in Old Town! Circ Round Table 10-12ish

Alisia Revitt alisia.revitt at maineinfonet.org
Thu Apr 28 14:31:23 EDT 2011

Hi, all.

A last-minute reminder that we have a Minerva Circulation Round Table
meeting at Old Town public library tomorrow (Friday, April 29th) starting at
10 and going till we run out of fun stuff to talk about.

Among other topics, we'll be talking about

* circulation statistics and why the numbers seem inconsistent (with
diagrams!)
* when it is and isn't necessary to create new locations and tools available
for controlling loan periods
* reminders about how to handle holds that aren't quite standard: e.g.
checking out an item to someone not the holdee, MaineCat holds changing to
Minerva holds
* your questions
* the royal wedding

As with the other circ meetings, it will be available in an exciting DVD for
those who can't make it.

See you there,
Alisia

Many thanks to our kind hosts at Old Town Public and to Jim Roy from Maine
State Library Outreach for recording.