[minervacirc] A reminder to sign up for the MaineCat Circulation, ILL, and Delivery Summit and additional info

Alisia Revitt alisia.revitt at maineinfonet.org
Thu Aug 11 06:37:41 EDT 2011

If you're...
... not sure what to expect from the summit,
... wondering if it will be worth your while,
... so excited that you want to plan what sessions to attend in each time
slot so you can tell your friends,

then head over to
http://www.maine.gov/infonet/mainecat/2011circsummit.htmto find the
definitive info on location, cost, schedule, and a description
of the various sessions we'll be holding that day.

Don't forget: you need to indicate that you're coming before 9am on Friday,
the 12th.

If you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch with me or with
EIleen Richards (eileen.richards at colby.edu, 859-5101).

Be there or be square,