[minervacirc] Item Holds Message

Marie Morey mmorey at gray.lib.me.us
Wed Dec 14 12:22:34 EST 2011

I agree with Andy, this is just one more message that is popping up which is
not needed. Circulation staff have been asking about it. I'd like to turn it
off. Most of the books that have multiple holds on them people are already
aware of the holds because they have been waiting a long time to get the
book themselves. I am in favor of turning this feature off.

Marie