[minervacirc] [MinervaCats] Minerva Millennium and OPAC back on-line

Alisia Revitt alisia.revitt at maineinfonet.org
Tue Feb 8 17:15:49 EST 2011

Hi, All.

The loading is trucking along, but as you might imagine, there's quite a
backlog.  I will keep checking on it through the evening, and will have more
info/fallout for you in the morning.

Among other things, I will have lists of items that had a hold on them and
may have been reshelved, along with similar "errors", directions on how to
clear your list, and probably some other fun info as well.

At the moment, I know for a fact that the following have gone throuigh.
 Don't panic if you're not on the list--like I say, it's trucking away:

McArthur
South Portland Maine
Thomas College
Thomas Memorial
Rockland
Jesup
Scarborough

 Alisia Revitt  |  Systems Training and Support Librarian  |  Maine InfoNet
|  alisia.revitt at maineinfonet.org