[minervacirc] Minerva Circulation Round Table - Friday June 17th in Rockland

Alisia Revitt alisia.revitt at maineinfonet.org
Mon Jun 6 12:00:54 EDT 2011

Hello circulators,

The next Minerva Circulation Round Table is fast approaching.  Next Friday,
June 17th get in touch with your inner summer tourist and hit Route 1,
heading to Rockland Public Library.

We will be talking about the emerging "Best Practices" manual, a refresher
on intra-minerva billing, and circulation stats (just in time for the end of
the fiscal year, woohoo!) along with lots of other fun times.

Please head over to the State Library calendar to register, so we have an
idea of who's coming.
http://evanced.info/maine/evanced/eventcalendar.asp

See you there,
Alisia
(Note: nope, you're not going crazy--this was originally scheduled for this
Friday, but we rescheduled.)